Tour Cusco – Puno One Day
PROGRAM: Cultural, Archaeological.
GROUP SIZE: 1 – 7
DEPARTURE: Every day.
FREQUENCY: All year
Description of the trip: During our tour that lasts approximately 8 hours we will have 4 excursions and guided visits to the places of tourist interest in the southern corridor of the plateau visiting the temple of Andahuaylillas or Sistine Chapel of America, the Inca temple of Raqchi , the passage of the Raya at 4335 masl and the Inca museum Aymara de Pucara. Each visit lasts from 20 to 40 minutes, where the passenger can ask questions, take photos and walk a little, making our excursions pleasant.
It includes :
- Pick up from the hotel.
- Private transport.
- Professional bilingual guide.
The tour DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Entrance Feets.
It is recommended to bring:
- Photographic camera or video camera (Optional).
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, caps or hats.
- Light clothing.
- Warm clothes (from May, june, july, august and september), for the others months rain layer.
- Extra money for shopping.